Psychiatrist - Orlando VA Healthcare System
Recruiting Psychiatrists for the Orlando VA Healthcare System
The Orlando VA Healthcare System (OVAHCS) is recruiting Psychiatrists for our Mental Health Service throughout central Florida. Our Psychiatrists are the essential leaders for the mental health team in all areas of care. Orlando’s psychiatrists are able to provide excellence in care with out state of the art facilities, continued growth and program development. With progressive innovations for Veteran care, psychiatrists lead in the mental healing and quality of life for our Veterans. The Orlando VAHCS provides a continuum of care through an integrated health care delivery system. We are a Level 1a facility affiliated with the University of Central Florida and Nova Southeastern University. With sunshine all year and no snow, you can enjoy yourself within our culturally diverse community.
Salary Range: $255,000-$295,000
What can the Orlando VA do for your career?
- Fastest growing VA in the System
- National leader in Measurement-Based Care
- National leader in Virtual Care
- Nationally-recognized program for SUD
- rTMS and Esketamine programs in development
- Academic opportunities training medical students and psychiatry residents
- Integrated mental health treatment from outpatient care to intensive outpatient treatment; residential treatment and high acuity inpatient care
Vacation where you live in Florida:
- No state income tax
- Over 200 miles of coastlines and beaches to enjoy
- Nationally recognized Lake Nona Impact Forum for the latest in medicine and wellness
- Sunny and warm climate with multiple outdoor activities and events
- Culturally diverse
Are you ready to join our team? Please send your CV, cover letter and any questions you may have to Dr. Jacquelyn Brenner, Physician Recruiter, at Jacquelyn.email@example.com or call 407-631-4718.