Consult Liaison Psychiatry Medical Director
Consult Liaison Psychiatry Medical Director Opportunity -
Community Hospital Setting in Coastal New England
A reputable not-for-profit health system that has been providing the highest-quality care with compassion and respect for more than 130 years is seeking a qualified psychiatrist with at least three years of proven experience to serve in a medical director role. The incoming provider will work within a community hospital setting the includes academic affiliations throughout the Northeast.
· 100% consult liaison position
· Role is 75% clinical + 25% administrative
· Ability to grow a service line
· Opportunities for crossover of academics while in a non-academic setting—ability to align with specialists
· Work closely with/report to a respected psychiatrist with a strong academic pedigree
· Physician network of more than 450 providers
· Loan repayment options available
Located along the beautiful New England coast less than an hour from Boston, this charming community offers remarkable scenery and plenty of engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventures, peace and relaxation, or a combination of both, you’ll find all you need and more here.
· Remarkable neighborhoods with vibrant, inviting atmospheres
· Rich in culture and history
· Great schools + multiple Ivy League universities throughout the region
· A variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, sailing, and plenty of additional water activities
· Historic downtown district with a variety of shops and restaurants
· Convenient access to Boston and Providence + only ferry rides away from Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket
· Medscape ranks Massachusetts in its top 10 “Best Places to Practice 2021”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Gabriel Wallace at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference PSY-137499